Sunday, February 19, 2012

Too Random to be Ignored

I'm just testing campus wi-fi connection. Yeah. Very unimportant random post, here we go. Don't waste your precious time reading these. shoo.

okay, since certain image host sites starting to delete my images, I kinda lazy to update my tumblr now and decide to throw more craps here.... /I'msuchaspammer
But wait. let's begin this with....pasta. some cannelloni and nachos from yesterday event. woyeah. I actually went for shopping. Rarely.

awyeah.

*u* Yes it tasted good

Okay. GE related thing---I have nothing interesting to post atm. Okay I have some, but I just...forgot...to bring the files...with me. orz
Not much interesting things to do in game atm. Just daily castilla quest, June the hunter, pioneering merchant quests, circus (if I can still manage to join any circus raid. I hate my daily schedule now), blah and blah. yeah.
Just a little hint of what I'm working on at the moment : /cheatingstudiohoursatschool

Those fiery effects are really annoying. >8|


2 comments:

  1. /stares at the food pictures, then looks at own waffles
    WELL......

    I like the flowers and sparkles around that Leo. MAKE THE DRAWING SO LIVELY. OH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god the FOOD. AND THEN LEO STUFF. WRY YOU TORMENT ME WITH AWESOME. ;~;

    ReplyDelete