Tuesday, February 7, 2012

80 Questions for GE players....

I know I already made one like this before in facebook, but I think I'll just make another one...with some updates. Since recently some people starting this trend 8'3 thanks for Minun for the translations

SO NOT IMPORTANT POST, BEGINS.

(whoever will read these anyway)

1. What is your Family name? Reichstein

2. What GE-version/server do you play on? Singapore Granado Espada, Bach server. Sometimes play on Rembrandt too for lulz-ing around in Startonia.

3. What is your family level and how many characters do you have? Family level 37+0, 39 characters

4. What faction are you in? (If any) What is your alliance? (Royalist/Republican/Neutral) Don't have any faction at the moment, under Pegadilla mercenaries. Because I love uncle Gerard. /win

5. How long have you played GE? Around....3 years. I think :P

6. How did you start playing GE? Curiousity. *w* bewtifooll looking gameee~ and so many handsome characters, okay

7. How did you come up with your Family name? Nice question. I wasn't Reichstein at first. I picked name I used for my OC. Amazingly random name.

■ Stock character questions

8. Which stock character is your favorite? Musketeer

9. Please talk freely about fighters. Baby faced characters with the variety of normal sized to gigantic sized weapons. Don't you love to see male fighter swinging around huge sword that is almost at his size.

10. Favorite fighter stances and skills? Equites, Agil. I just love the animation when he turned around backing the enemy and stabbed it with the sword. And bleeding status is love.

11. Please talk freely about wizards. Dandy and dandyzette. /simple

12. Favorite wizard stances and skills? Levitation forever. Photon Splash. (most probably I will ended up liking Telekinesis later tho)

13. Please talk freely about musketeers. Widely used characters, cheap to create and strong enough to pawn almost everything in game.

14. Favorite musketeer stances and skills? Unlimited Shot. Back Slider skill. Don't ask why.

15. Please talk freely about scouts. Well....the one with most role in any raid or pvp. Tanking, resuscitating, buffing, and one character that makes you get scolded the most if you failed to ress your squad mates. ALL THE TIME.

16. Favorite scout stances and skills? Enhanced Tactics, Principal.

17. Please talk freely about the elementalists. Boink. /slap One character I tend to abandon and let to rot in barracks. Have amazing damages and amazing AoE dealers, but...I'm not really into elementalist. 8'>

18. Favorite elementalist stance and skills? Occult Magic - Abyss Flare.

19. Favorite speech/voices of stock characters? (SGE voicepack) male = Male Musketeer. Especially whenever he says "Understood". female = Female Scout. She has lovely, calming voice as supportive character. (for me)

20. Favorite costume/equipment for stock characters?

tah-dah~

21. What do you expect of stock characters in the future? Make more potential of them. I don't wish them to be left behind thanks to new imba RNPCs.


■ RNPC/UPC character questions

22. Favorite male RNPC/UPC? Leonele von Hanen, Ion Felipe, that Targan guy whose name I don't know.

23. Favorite female RNPC/UPC? Adriana, Lisa Lynway, Beatrice

24. Favorite RNPC/UPC stance and skills? Beatrice' Tempest Roar, Tempest stance.

25. Favorite speech/voices of RNPCs/UPCs? Hellena's SGE voiceover is the best. Especially when she is singing. 'damdadadamdadadam~'

26. What RNPC/UPC would you recommend to use? Leonele von Hanen. When else you have the chance to see a random fat fairy who has nyan face and a braid that is alive and tingling sometimes./whatever is this I'm talking about.

27. What was your most memorable recruitment quest? again, Leonele's recruitment quest. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT DESPERATE IN FINDING TWO SQUADS FULL OF IMBA FAMILIES FOR FINISHING A SINGLE QUEST. F U LEO.

28. Favorite RNPC/UPC that hasn't yet been recruited or released? Ion Felipeeeeeeeeee ;w; and that Targan guy.

29. Favorite costume/equipment for RNPC/UPC? Costume = Adelina Esperanza's Black Pearl costume and Edward's Bristian Colonel. Wait, why my favorite costumes always black in color. As for equipment I won't say anything.

30. What do you expect of RNPCs/UPCs in the future? More male RNPCs, please. They don't have to be bishounens. JUST, MORE MEN PLEASE.








31. Here is Gracielo, looking at you from afar. You feel like he wants to be partners with you. Will you let him join your Family? ....I have more of a feeling that he's one kind of pervert stalking from afar. Well, I already let him joined, yet training him actively is one different matter :B

BUT NO. GO AWAY YOU CREEPER

■ MCC3 questions

32. What characters do you prefer? I kinda confused here...but I prefer stock chars the most.

33. What character do you secretly hate? Romina. I AM HOLDING DEEP GRUDGE AGAINST HER. O wait. Asoka the fatty tuna too.

34. What is your main MCC3 team? (List more if you have more than 1 main team) Musketeer - Fighter - Scout (all stock) for most high leveled raids and PVPs; Leonele-Lisa-Scout if I need DPS team.

35. What team would you think of if you saw the sentence "These are real men..."? Viki - Ramiro - Andre. what? :B

okay, I was joking. I'd say, Gascon - Nar - Male Scout. IDK. ABS POWER SHOWS MUCH.

36. What MCC3 team would you like to use? (Okay to include not yet implemented characters) Leonele - Adriana - Elisa. IF ONLY I CAN EVER GET ADRIANA, THAT IS. The others would be Leonele - Ion - Ludin (LOL) for lulz purpose and Raven - Ralph - Cruise for oyaji harem purpose. /mentally ill fangirl

37. What stats would you primarily add to fighter-types (including RNPCs/UPCs)? CHA. So they would have more charm in battles. OKAY, STR FOR SURE?

38. Stats for wizard-types? STR so they will be able to whack using rods. okay, INT for sure.

39. Stats for scout-types? HP. Not only healing, buffing they also have to do the tanking. Busiest job ever.

40. Stats for musketeer-types? INT. So they would use magic for their shoots instead of bullets. :B DEX, okay.

Hey, it would be awesome if they can shoot magic bullets.

41. Stats for elementalist-types? STR. So those ABS male elem has wont go into waste. /fugyeah Who knows they can use the bracelet as boomerang. ---- INT. OBVIOUSLY.

42. Do you make use of any combination buffs? Pioneer team buff for the most, Duty of the Officer sometimes. EVEN THO I HATE ROMINA.

■ Equipment questions

43. What is your most prideful equipment? Pioneer weapons and armors. WHAT? THEY'RE USEFUL ALL THE TIME, AND CHEAP OKAY. /proud

and this.






don't laugh.

44. What is the nicest equipment you acquired as a drop/in roulette? Are you lucky with drops? LNs from BHG. But I ended up broke em so whatever.

45. Do you enhance items? What is your highest enhancement failure and success? +9, random weapon or shield I showed above

46. Do you think certain enhancement NPCs have more chance to succeed than others? Which one? Idge. Rio hates me for unknown reason. Soho, I won't rely on a part-timer fisherman to enhance my precious weapons.

47. Do you enchant items? What is the best stat you have gotten? 3 DR for some armors. Haven't yet get much luck for weapons.

48. Do you craft your own equipments? Sometimes. If I have the budget ;w;

■ PvP questions

94. What is your experience with victory and defeat in PvP? Normal pvp = not much worthy experience since I usually went in with friends for lulz only to cure boredom. WxPvP = ....awful victory and defeat count /yaoming

50. What MCC3 teams are often used in Team PvP? Musketeer - Fighter - Scout. Sometimes Musk replaced with Raven or Cath Torsche.

51. Please talk about some common tactics. Knock back, destruido, kill the scout with tronada skill, shootdown shot the wizzies, mass cure, Cul-de-sac the scouts so they can't parry. KILL-THE WIZARDS-FIRST.

With the coming of Unlimited Shot, just do unlimited troll skill chain. Skill - Reload Action - Skill - Refresh Mind by Scout - Skill - Reload Action - Skill. :B

52. What are you proud of to achieve in PvP? I could kill Asoka. I COULD KILL HERRRRRR---once. /sigh. And I could defeat those families using glowy constellation weapons. I just love WxPvP.

And I love the moment when I could kill any Leonele with punisher. Sorry, dear fairy.

53. What is the most annoying MCC3 team in PvP? Triple Anias and Najib - Bernelli - Lorch. And Asoka - RE - Valeria.

54. Your most impressive PvP memory? When I fought similar team as mine. Musk - Fighter (with peltast) - Scout. I won with 3 - 2 score. That was nicest PvP match I've ever had.

55. Have you joined Colony War/Alliance War? Please talk freely about it. Yah. Factionless family = Souveran all the time. Which means you will have entire Bach factions gangbang you, bully you to no end. Since you belonged to minority /sigh

(but it's fun, at least I have things to do rather than gangbang-ing Simon Ayende)

56. Any thoughts or expectations about PvP in the future? Make some characters not overly imba in PvPs please. Oh wait. This is my personal rant oTL --- ASOKA, WHO CAN RUN FASTER, DOES RANGED SKILL, TANKS AND DEALS MUCH GREATER DAMAGE THAT CAN OHKO AND KNOCKBACKS YOU ALL THE TIME. YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME. (well it's my own fault for not having any pvp char that can deal damage to hard armor tho :B)

■ Other questions

57. What is your favorite pet? Capycapy. I mean capybara. ALL HAIL THE CUTENESS ,,*w*,,

58. What kind of pet would you like to implement? Sheol pet, please. (Y) IT'S TIME WE GET COOLER LOOKING PETS, YO. What? no? Okay, what about Dekaravia pet? Eh, still no? Okay then, what about Frost the clown? :3

59. Favorite pose? Side kick. Whenever you can see girls' pantsu and guys making retarded expression on their face.

60. Please post a favorite screenshot here.

Badass...es

61. What is your favorite monster? Jurgen, in his semi-human form. I just don't get it why he transformed into his final form, perhaps Montoro gave him moonstone or something...(Jurgen is a pokemon, I see)

62. What is your least favorite monster? Phobitans.>:|

63. Do you participate in raids? (Including solo) Depends, if people asking me to, I'll participate gladly lol. Solo, sometimes if I don't get too lazy or the internet allows me to do em.

64. Do you have a favorite leveling map? Lago Celest, Skullic Dungeon.

65. What map, that you've never been to, would you like to visit? Lucifer Castle (well of course, it hasn't implemented yet)

66. What is your favorite city? Viron/Byron. Forever sunny city which has all the corrupted soldiers who will never get tired robbing your EJ.

67. What is your favorite background music from the game? Barracks, Blanco del Ojo, Fatal, Forzar.

68. What is your favorite raid/mission/instance? Please explain about it. Chateau de Bourgogne aka Circus. Because all the bosses and the mansion looked gorgeous. And Frost is just handsome and badass. I WANT HIM AS MY PET OKAY

69. What is your favorite official event? Last Halloween Event...before IAH screwed the drop rate of the event coins.

70. Have you participated in events organized by the gameprovider or individuals? well...I did participated in most art or loading screen contests.

71. What thoughts do you have about the Cash Shop/Item Mall? I have no thoughts about it. Since I never use it anyway, except the time I got free GP.

72. What about any of the gambling webgames related to GE? One word = silly. I never like gambling.

73. Let's be honest. How much do you think people spend in the above mentioned things? I have no idea? -.-; Perhaps enough money to cover my college fees from the very first semester until now. Or enough to get you new laptop(s).

74. What are your fond memories of GE? The memories whenever most of my good friends were still around. Well, they still are now, but those memories when I went to raids with them. Those are precious moments I had.

75. And as well, your bitter memories? When a good friend I met in GE passed away, after I only had to know him better only for few months. And he was a great, nice person. I hope he rest in peace.

76. Do you have any general thoughts, suggestions or ideas about GE? Well. Just be better. >_> I can't say I have any idea for the moment. Btw, the idea about vehicles was cool.

77. What do you think about your GE-versions next update? TONS OF NEW RNPCS. HASDJKHSAKDJSA

78. Take care of yourself in and out of GE! Any words of advice about doing so? Well, just do your best at both. And don't regret things, just have fun. Don't take things too seriously.

79. What do you think about the gameprovider and GMs of your GE-version? Game provider = Asshole. /slap. But I know many people agreed. As for GMs....these new GMs, I don't know them well. They're just too....passive.

80. Cheers for your good work! /o/ /spreads fairy dusts

/TL;DR

4 comments:

  1. lol making a shield like that used to be a dream of mine FFFFFFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had plenty of +8 shields dropped but only this one managed to...survive... oAO I decided to adopt it. \o/

      Delete
  2. Hahaha awesome! I feel like doing this. Also wut, it snows on your website but not in my actual weather 8( sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SNOW. WHAT SNOW. IT'S FAIRY DUST. /shot

      eeeeh. I live in a country which has no winter or autumn. :<

      Delete