Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm such a retard

for wasting my school hours again working on this. \8D/
I don't have much things to post now, just this stupid stuff I made.
ignore the worst coloring ever.

/I think I forgot sfx for second pic. but who cares

And as you told me, Oli, purple-red-white Lillie there (8'3c

btw, I just finished Daria and Natalie recruitment quests but...I probably only letting their cards rotting in inventory. Still not interested in training Romina-alike character. IDK why. I will probably make a post about them tomorrow. Maaaaaaaaybe.

7 comments:

  1. Omg.. THIS TIME IN COLORS. YOU GOOD JOB, BAYB. :DD
    Leo is adorbs here. uwu/ <3 *gives heart*

    so this was the tea party idea.

    OH PURPLE RED WHITE. ok you made it look better than i expected. shit /fail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. |:3 but hey. Those colors suit him. Justifhehasthoseononecutestdressalongwithbigribbons

      yeah. those siblings were having fun with tea party. (at least, one of them was) ^u^

      Delete
  2. OMFGTHATWASSOPERFECTYOUDONTEVEN....ROFL.

    Ludin, oh god. She would do that. And he would go along with it. AND EVERYONE ELSE WOULD FACEPALM.

    Have you seen Imperial Wheels new ludin costume? IT IS ADORBS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. I saw it. I kinda okay with the hat but idk about the dress. It's too....japan. but as long Ludin doesn't have those funny buns on her head, I'm fine with it.

      Leo is everyone's pet. He'll bear with anything people ask him to do. (8'3 /oratleasthedoesnthaveanychoice

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. what? xD

      I want to make for other chars lol. I hope I have the chance.

      Delete